Citra Mulia Whitening Set 5 in 1 Review

August 9, 2015

Assalamualaikum. Skincare is the most vital beauty regime to me because I liked to go out without any hassle and worries of the need to apply everything onto my face to make it flawless. Its depend actually , if only go to college I sometimes just wear talkum powder or compact powder. That's the reason why I need flawless face as smooth and clear as possible. I envy korean girl because they have such a white and beautiful bare skin ever. Skinwise, it is effortless for them to become pretty and outstanding .

Today going to be an exciting skincare review because who doesn't want to have a fair and youthful skin ? unless you already own one. For that, introducing Citra Mulia Whitening Set 5 in 1 .  I am quite intrigued to see a famous blogger as the ambassador of this beauty set. Emas Putih . Anyway, thumbs up for that.

Everything in this box are : 

  • A circle soap
  • A scholar day cream
  • A scholar night cream
  • A Milano Ashley advanced day cream
  • A Milano Ashley advanced night cream


Big Beauty Soap
It is really big, the size of my palm so I guess this soap gonna last longer. 
After trying it, I believe that this soap does not dry up my skin which is good.
Tips : You can cut it into 9 cubes using knife if you want to save up or having a travel size ;)


Scholar Whitening Day & Night Cream 18gm
It claims to reduce uneven skin tone, ageing and dark spots.
  • Promotes brighter and healthier skin
  • Promotes a more even skin tone 
  • Keeps the skin soft during the lightening process
  • Anti-ageing and anti wrinkle
Scholar Whitening Day Cream
The consistency

Scholar Night Cream
Verdict
I like this night cream as it does not leave a sticky texture to my face. The consistency is also good, it just feel like a lotion.  But I couldn't really tolerate the smell of it. Maybe because I don't like herbal scent but i think it's fine for those who like it. ;)



Milano Ashley Advanced Whitening Day Gel Serum 35g
It claims to restore the radiance of our skin to youthful looking. 
  • Repair the underlying damage skin cell
  • Whiten the skin tone in a short duration
  • Reduce dark spots and dark circles
  • Reduce face wrinkles 

Gosh, these two are my favourite. I use them every single day. It has a cooling effect when I apply to my skin. Their lightweightness texture make it easy to absorb into my skin. I don't feel any stickiness as well as greasiness , completely comfortable. I like the pump either , very hygienic and easy to apply day and night. Thus shorten my time to do skincare regime every morning and night.

Can we take moment to appreciate the gel inside of the bottle. It was so amazing. This is my first time trying this unique serum. Beautifully designed so that when we press the pump, each capsule will come out.


The consistency

Overall
I love this skin care set.It does not dry up my skin and does not cause any break out. Like i mentioned earlier, the Milano gel serums are my ultimate favourite.It leaves my skin softer and glowy.

If you are interested to purchase this products or the whole skin care set, please visit the link below.

Website : http://citramulia.com.my/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/citramulia.my

Thank you for reading..

2 comments

  1. Nampak u guna macam okay, let me know more about this product after few month how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been a year aynal ! hehe . I love the foundation very much.I had featured it in my Favourites of the Month! Otherwise , both of the gel serum does not give break out at all however not a very significant effect could be seen in my opinion.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anis Nadhilah. Design by Fearne.