x 10 Places To Visit at Ooty, Tamil Nadu (India) | Anys NADHILAH

10 Places To Visit at Ooty, Tamil Nadu (India)

February 18, 2017

Because I am basically Indian residence for almost 2 years already, I got to explore more places in India.  Last holiday, me and my friends went to Tamil Nadu to discover interesting places at Ooty. Here are top 10 places you need to visit if ever you go there. 


1. Doddabetta Peak 


2. Botanical Gardens 

3. Avalanche Lake


4. Ooty Entertaiment

5. Pykara river 


  6. Ooty lake





7. Rose Gardens 
8. Tea Garden & Factory
9. Chocolate Factory
10. Shooting point

6 comments

  1. seram pulak tgk yg dekat rumah hantu tu. heheheh. salam kenal dr www.mamajue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bila tengok balik sebab mamajue cakap mcm tu , rasa seram jugakk hahhaa

      Delete
  2. I'm only here for the pictures. Glad you put lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anys! Cantiknya blog bestnya entry! Dulu tak camni rasanya hihi. You done well! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best giler dapat melancong ke oversea.

    Jom exchange bloglist, http://lynk.my/w1cm

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.