x Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart Review | Anys NADHILAH

Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart Review

August 16, 2016

Hye ! I'm back with make up reviews! Missing this so much , but I really want to do so much because I want to add a little bit more contents in my blog. So let's start with the first one, a blusher from Makeup Revolution known as Triple Baked Blusher Blushing Heart.

Makeup Revolution has three series of the same triple baked thingy which are Summer of Love ( a bronzer ) , Golden Goddess ( a highlighter)  and the one that I'm reviewing now is Blushing heart. Now it's getting a little bit more complicated because Blushing Heart has three more different shades of blusher, which are Candy Queen of heart, Peachy Queen of heart and the Blushing Heart where you can find the name at the back of the box.


As you can see, this Blushing heart is made of three cool pink shades. It comprised of a hot pink, warm dolly pink and a slight purplish pink shade on the top that made the blending become super amazing and beautiful.

It has a little bit of shimmer and definitely will give you more of a glowy, metallic finish and a little sparkle that disperses well on the face.




Pigmentation

I love this the instant I swatched it over my hand because it is so pigmented and great colors come out quite easily. It also feel really soft and quite buttery. I feel like I was purchasing the high end blusher.

Duration
It is such a long wearing blusher. In fact it lasted me all day unless you wash it off. The blusher stays in place and does not smearing over your face.

Packaging
I have seen this love blusher packaging so long ago, they are so beautiful . Though it is a little plain from the Too Faced Sweetheart Blusher (Blushing Heart is a dupe for this. RM39) while Too Faced costs about RM215, but this one is just nice for me !

This is my favourite blusher so far ! If you like shimmering blusher , this is the good one, unless you love more matte blusher then you might consider other blusher but adding this blusher into your collection won't be a regret :)

10 comments

  1. woww i just love to see the colour shades :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, so pretty lah that blush. Tambah pulak bentuk heart. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kannnn .. so excited masa dpat the packaging , first time ada blusher mcm ni

      Delete
  3. nice blusher! it remain me of Too faced baked blusher but to expensive for me hahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! that's right Ika. They said this one is the dupe.

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting this blush for so long TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pre order it to me Fatin ! But it is pre order then.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.