Biggest opportunity in Zalora magazine !

September 9, 2015



Have you heard about Zalora ? No matter through online or through television, I bet you were . It is a super famous palace for online shopping, even old folks would know and recognize their exciting and squealed advertisements a few years ago. I have been contacted by Zalora for a few collaboration before and I was completely delightful with it . I wouldn't expect such a big company like that would found my small and humble blog like this. Like seriously, .

I am so glad to part of Zalora Community . I have been proposed to write an article to be publish in their magazine which I already sent it and the best part is they like it. It is completely written by me. Squeezing ideas from my little brain and I came with beauty topic.

I am trying to improve my writing day by day and I really hope I am improving. To be honest my grammar basic is so minimum. Zero ! But as usual , I just write what I feel right . Hopefully you will enjoy my simple yet basic article. Headed to Zalora website now to read my article ! or you can read it here --> http://www.amazine.com/user/anis


7 comments

  1. wahhhhhhh tahniahhhhhh! good job Anys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuhuuuuu...Zalora ajak buat collaboration ...daebakk!moga maju jaya dalam dunia penuisan blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi... sy pun dpt komen dr zalora utk collaborate. igtkn tipu. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anis Nadhilah. Design by Fearne.