x Hello June ! Snapshots this week | Anys NADHILAH

Hello June ! Snapshots this week

June 1, 2015

I've been loving VSCOcam apparently ,. and these are some pictures I have captured and edited .
Some description maybe ,

Heart Pillow

My everynight cuddle , love it !

Oxford Handbook Clinical Medicine-
A new book to be lifetime companion
Love Rosie - Best novel !

Runningman - my fav!


Have to get ready for MUET too


In process of OOTD video in youtube and I already uploaded one .


Bubye May . Meet you again next year . and  Welcome beautiful June ;D

7 comments

  1. Tak sabar nak tunggu video baru. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is VSCO an app? the pictures are so prettyy...i want effects like that too! Teach me senpai! hehe..
    Good luck for MUET :) You can do it babeh!

    ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yesss babe! it is .. kannnnn .. anis pun baru dok main2 dgn apps tuu. sure ! i will !hehe

      Delete
  3. nak sit for muet ke ? good luck =)
    hehehe akak suka running man gak.. kwangsoo ehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.