x Polariod Instax as Wishlist | Anys NADHILAH

Polariod Instax as Wishlist

December 14, 2013

Oh my God , suddenly without considering I have money to eat or not or whatever I decided to put Polaroid Instax Fujifilm in my wishlist.


But yet,  not decided to buy it .

Coz I am still not sure I'll make it usefull

coz I have two cameras , one broken , one still can use but I just kept it in my super packed drawer.
When I start to think again , what kind of waste,

Masa nak dulu, terkinja-kinja .
tapi sekarang guna camera fon je ;D

But
after all , just like to share some of pictures . from weheartit



3 comments

  1. 안녕하세요~hi we are twinscraflife! We sell handmade products such as phone cover, ear plug, pouch, bag, bookmarks! All are very unique and are customizable^^ 감사합니다~ please visit us at http://twinscraftlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik² semua gambar..sweet momories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe .. kan . dari weheartit mmg cantik .huhu

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.