x photoshoot WIth FATIN LIYANA ! | Anys NADHILAH

photoshoot WIth FATIN LIYANA !

February 13, 2011

GULP !
start from today . (oh yeah) I WANNa start blogging with english writing ! for what ? n for who ? i dream to blogging in english bcov i want to improve my broken english definitely. for who yeah ?! hello my readers ! its not for me keh , its 4 my lovely kindly cupidly paper examiner , hehhxx ,LOVELY ?? wow !
but ! am i very sure bouts this annoyed thingss !? ouhh my GUCCI ! how can i decided this stupid things . the stupido thingsss ! AIGO ! hey hey , why i called this is A stupid thing ? hehehh . for sure laa bcoz i'm lying u my dear .. !! NOW , LAUGH TO URSELF .hahaha , if u dunt laugh 4 ur self . i'm laughing for u. kahkahakkahh , 
ueergghh ! boring right readings my entry ,? i dunt know why n what was the main issue i wrote in dis entry. is it about changing my lauguage in my blog ? or i want to shared the photoshoot before ? ngah3 !
photoshoot with sys FATIN LIYANA ? deal ! 
absolutely PHOTOshoot photoshhoooooot ! life of fioto siut ! BUT NOT WITH HER LALALALA ~
enough i'm lying for today , huhuuuu . tata ^_^
.


she is cute right ? aNd intelligent , respect  u sys !! cute+smart=PERFECT !
u ALLs my readers have to agreed with me !
dis is BLACKMAILED !
say YES now. hihii

she is also CUTE right ?
haha ! u HAVE to AGREED wif me too !!!
dont make me angry ! haha
THIS IS bla bla bla ~

WUUU !
who is dis ?
datin owner of dis blog ! winx >?<

dont eva because of less IODINE , SALT is not form !
sys ! i know u understnd dis idiom .chemistry IDIOM.haha
u should UNDERSTAND , 
-peace-


p/s sory broken english ,spelling mistkes , grammar n anythx else

10 comments

  1. folow saya balik ye si comel http://cikwanielovela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sys,gamba nombo tiga tuh gamba sys kan ?
    pergh !! dah nak sama mcm fatin liyana lah :D

    btw,hope akk dpt teruskan penulisan dlm BI.
    jgn jd mcm kite.dulu2 ade tulis entry dalam BI,tup2 ubah balik jd BM sbb dah terlampau slow bab2 BI nieyh xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ain , yaa , me la too, hee prggh ! ykew ? haha . mean cute la kan ? hehe ., tengs3, haha. insyallah darling !

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyys.sy selalu la terjah awk.hehehe.keep intouch darl.awk comeyl =)
    lagik comel kalo dpt beganding betul2 ng FL double comeylhehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyokk frahh ! kamu lg cooomell taw ! hehe . tq2 terjah anys , hehe .keep in touch too keh , huhuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qqdwqdsaas ascaassc fdrewe:
    http://graphbosi.yourfreehosting.net/rod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qqdwqdsaas ascaassc fdrewe:
    whom he knew, yet knew not; it seemed to Beltane in his dream, that
    And 'neath this foolish motley I will woo her

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.