x Raya Make Up Look . Are you fancy ? | Anys NADHILAH

Raya Make Up Look . Are you fancy ?

June 11, 2016

I was actually in the middle of recording make up tutorial for Raya 2016 just for you . but then my memory card was finished and I have to delete some of the testing videos I filmed right in the beginning . Guess what , I accidently thought my 15 minutes video was the blooper and I deleted it without any hesitation. of course I didn't know that video was 15 minutes long or else I would kill myself for deleting even after knowing it . silly me '-_- . 

This is my first time trying smokey make up look , and I was totally gamble on how it finally look. Turns out, I am quite happy with the look. The thing I am not quite happy is now I coudn't edit and upload the video because no more footage. I only got the other final half 15 minutes footage with me which now is useless haha . It's okay though. Coz i would consider that as my practice since I couldn't put my hand on make up since a while.

I also feel delighted because eventually I am confidence to pull off something new with make up. I'm planning to do more raya make up look. Insyallah. It's not a promise. Just planning, so that I can help you to be the brightest during Eids ;D yayyy *clap

This is the look that I have created . probably with eyelashes it will look a lot better but hey ho, what do you think ? 

10 comments

  1. Wow nice! Please do more n record it too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the makeup look that you did. So pretty! Can't wait for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you syaza ! gonna recreate it before raya , insyallah !

      Delete
  3. chomey! don't give up :D do it do it

    www.hanablurbs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you syaza ! I'm really struggling finding the right time to refilm it. but will never give up yeahhh

      Delete
  4. Cantik. http://diarimommymuhaimin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. maigosh you made my day ! thank you so much :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.