x Cooking Meatballs Black Pepper with Cheese | Anys NADHILAH

Cooking Meatballs Black Pepper with Cheese

July 2, 2015

what could I wish more than a supportive and loveliest people around me. especially you. the reader of this ordinary blog. to be honest, I feel more contented knowing someone is reading my piece of writing about my life , though nothing too special about it. 

Today , not very special day, but was very a nice day to me. I never want to take anything badly , and that's great . We should feel grateful and happy for every second spent in our day. (I am now having examination moment in my mind) Though we know , sometimes, something could be so much boring and gloomy but everything is actually depend on our mindset. Mindset have it all . Set something good in our brain. (;'( though I failed the test, but it's ok coz everyone failed too, hehe)

wow , what a positive thought in a bright sunny day. Love it ! 

Today's highlight is a Meatballs Black Pepper with Cheese , coz I cooked it yesterday and it was super yum ! I couldn't tell you how long I've been aiming to cook this on my own. Years passed by , but still  never ever make one (so metaphor) but Finally , success making a plate of them !

What inspired me to cook this is of course the western restaurant around Ipoh , I know how to make black pepper sauce , and ready made meatballs with cheesdales are available at Tesco, so what do I waiting for ? 

Until one fine day , I go to shopping with my mother , and I grabbed the meatballs and let my mom pay. hehe , she'll do anything that her naggy daughter doesn't have to starve.

I also grabbed a carbonara sauce with fusili. It going to be my next breaking fast menu . whop whooop so excited ! so this is some pictures of my menu yesterday. it was very simple.
here I attached the ingredients that u need to make black pepper sauce for meatballs as well as chicken chop.

What you gonna need :

3 ulas bawang putih
Separuh bawang merah
Sos tiram
Black pepper (biji)
Kiub ayam knor( separuh)
Corn//wheat flour (3 sudu besar)
Cilibo (1-2 sudu)
Water

Now , fry your meatballs
Put cheesedales on top

and finish!
Simple right ??
So good ~ but i wish i can improve the taste to let it become just like at the western restaurant.

second plate (guna lebihan kuah yang ada)

7 comments

  1. I should try this recipe. Plus, the chesdale is so tempting. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try try try! Sedap jeeee! Tapi anis nak improve lagi taste dia supaya mcm restaurant mahal sikit.

      Delete
  2. *salivates*
    for a second there I thought you made the meatballs from scratch! Baru nak salute.. hehe..
    i wanna start cooking again! :D plenty of great recipes on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah!! I ada google how to make meatballs.. Macam best gak! Maybe after this. Hehe. Yeah! Cook!

      Delete
  3. Fuhh. Gonna make this soon ;) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.