x ♥ Circle lens review :Super Barbie Eyes Puffy in Green | Anys NADHILAH

♥ Circle lens review :Super Barbie Eyes Puffy in Green

December 14, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello everyoneヾ( ゚∀゚) .I am excited to make this post as I want to become more serious in blogging. This contact lens was sent to me by contact_lens_barbie for review purpose but all of my opinions is are 100% honest. Thank you so much contact_lens_barbie.

Let's get started! 
The circle lens I received is the intruguing Barbie Puffy 3 tones in green and I was quite suprise because I don't like big contact lens. But the design that she showed to me before I get it was really adorable and amazing.Thus, I am super excited to receive it though it is big. 

After I give my address to her,right day after that,the postage was made! It was super fast! I don't think you need to worry contact_lens_barbie  service because it is so convenient and she is so lovely.

This is the packaging that they use.
And tadaa ! 


The Barbie Lens (Big)

I got it in 0.00 degree for both eye because they said that they only have 0.00 degree at the moment but nevermind because I love the design so much.

I can't wait to put those lens in my eyes and see what it can do. Turn me to zombie? Or..... Barbie 

Now let's go deep into this lens.

Item detailsWeight: 0 kg, 100 gramsStock: Stock availableDiameter : 16.5mmWater Content : 45%Base Curve : 8.6mmLife Span : 1 year disposal (3 months recommended)


This is how it looks on me :D Selfie attack xxxxxxxxxxx




close up


Color ✰ 4/5
The color of this contact lens is green. I know that many people do not have the gut to try other than black,grey or brown.but i think it is cute and playfull when you wear other decent colours like green itself. Do not be afraid of green because it wont alienated you but gives you an amazing yet sexy and alluring look. I would suggest this color for this contact lens as it looks unusual and unique. Besides, when i look my picture wearing this contact lens, i think of feline ~ miaowww






Design  ✰ 4/5
The contact lens has three tones which are thin dark emerald green ring at the outer edge, inner to it, it has a mixture of transparent and light green (this is the thickest layer) and last but least the innermost layer of yellow and black shade of ring. It is a very unique and stunning design. I really love it bits !

Enlargement 5/5
Totally enlarged my eyes and I love it! I don't prefer large circle lens actually as I'' afraid of other people afraid of it. But for this lens,it somewhat gives a natural look and not look like it going to pop out of my eyes anytime.

Comfort  ✰ 3.5/5
First two three minutes,it wasn't comfortable as I stop wearing contact lens for years. So i think my eyes try to get used to it and after that it was super comfortable. However,sometimes I noticed that I can see a little bit of the design when i move my pupils to certain direction. Maybe it is due to the big size but still comfortable since it only occur if do it.(play around with my pupil, i dont know how to explain it :,( )


Overall Rating 
I am totally satisfied  with this contact lens except it was 0.00 degree so I can't wear it outside as I need to see far thing. But I still can wear it if I want to be a little bit pretty outside. ;)

Where you can buy?

Fb account : Suhana AtanFb page :pemborong contact lens RM10Instagram : contact_lens_barbieWhatsapp : 0122023419




So, till here only. 
What do you girls think about this contact lens? Does it fit your taste?

Leave a comment in the comment section box below if have any doubt and I'll get back to it!

Thank you for reading!


12 comments

  1. looks cute on you!! me too, can't wear circle lens as I'm wearing glasses with high degree. hmm..
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mira! I love this contact lens. Yes, thats the problem right,we need to get the degree that suit us

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe. Thank you syaza. Panahan eyeliner and lens. Hihi

      Delete
  3. wow, ur eye looks really nice using green colour contact lens. :D
    beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you Bv. This lens really does the job. You should try too.heee

      Delete
  4. pakai buang ker? berapa lama boleh tahan ni? cantik gak nampak... sekali pakai terkejut satu kampung nanti hahaha, I nak pakai kaler biru...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak la.. 1 year disposal tapi recommended 3 months depend on frequency of using it. Hahaha, cuba lah!

      Delete
  5. cantikkkk tapi nak pakai tak reti :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you azney, anis pun tak reti! Tibai je tapi hygiene first!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.