x Nuffnang CPUV : Clinique Sonic System | Anys NADHILAH

Nuffnang CPUV : Clinique Sonic System

November 26, 2014

Hello friends , have you ever heard of

Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush?


I bet you were . How could you never heard of this amazing from products from Clinique ?

Wonder what this item is and what for ?
I guess you should read a review from this great blogger. 

It is very good for cleansing and refreshing your face.
Now you can enjoy a smooth skin texture like a velvet.
A lot of people are recommending this for your daily face wash!

This is a review I pick randomlyfrom clinique website.



My skin on my face never felt so clean 

I am 40 years old with combination oily skin. I also suffered for quite sometimes from the white head on my face. I have been looking for cleansing brush for sometimes as per my friend’s advised. There are so many brands, but I fall into Clinique. I was so excited when I tried it on for the first time and they give you the mild face soap to go with it. My skin on my face never felt so clean and seen so glowy before! At night before sleep, after I use the cleansing brush, I put on the corrector serum then the moisturizer on my face and I put the moisture surge thirst relief on my neck. I woke up with healthy, glowy and supple skin on my face. In the morning, I do the same with the serum, moisturizer and I put even better skin tone corrector lotion spectrum SPF 20 (for the sun as well as some dark spots on my face), then my make-up. Sometimes I don’t need a make-up at all! And guess what? I haven’t seen any white heads on my face since I started using the cleansing brush. It really cleans your pore yet so gentle. Oh I wish I had this long time ago! Thank you Clinique! xooxYes, I would recommend this product to a friend.



For your information , this is my latest CPUV from Nuffnang for this month . I try to write a little bit review about it to practice my skill of writing. 
Apart from that , I really utterly want to improve my English command. So I guess blogging is  very good medium apart making money from it ;)

By the way , Thank you Nuffnang. 


11 comments

  1. Singgah sini isi tabung nuffnang. Jemput singgah blog untuk join GA :)

    http://aniesaahmad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yes! I heard about this brush recently and I'm pretty sure it's quite comparable to Clarisonic's. But still... it's kinda expensive! But I love all about skincare and right now I'm seriously considering to get this as part of my skin investment. thanks for sharing, dear!
    Love, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ! it is expensive though. I plan to get this brush but the price prevent me from doing so. hehe.
      Good Mira. I also love about skincare right now.

      Delete
  3. wahhh, nice. mesti bagus guna clinique kan?
    but it kinda expensive eh. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bagus kot , anis tak sure sebab anis tak pernah guna .
      betul tu , agak rr

      Delete
  4. untuk pipi.... ingatkan untuk gigi je yg ada... nice jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ue Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush? I bet you were . How could you never heard of this amazing from products from Clinique ? Wonder what this ... cliniquesonic.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.