x Cabaran 30 hari | 1 Gambar terbaru dan 5 fakta tentang diri anda | Anys NADHILAH

Cabaran 30 hari | 1 Gambar terbaru dan 5 fakta tentang diri anda

September 6, 2014

                                  Cabaran 30 Hari Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari


5 facts about me



This is my first post for this challenge.
 I wish I could finish all the 30 challenges that are assigned to #kelasbenashaari.
Supposely, today is the fifth day of the challenge already, but unfortunately I just know it today. I actually have stumbled the title of 'Cabaran 30 hari' a few times but I just not really interested to click the link, but finally some bloggers' post do win my heart.

First of all, I would like to ask for permission to carry out this challenge in English. This is obviously not because I am good at it but vice versa.
I need to improve my english urgently ;)

Lemme tell you some facts about me. #ifyouwanttoknow

1.My full name is Anis Nadhilah bt Abd Rahaman. Anis for short .

2.I am a perfume lover,kind of obsess and dream to have an expensive perfume that I know I wouldn't buy it because hey,there are so much inexpensive perfumes that smell magnificent!

3.I am an approachable person. I am easily smile, easily be entertained, easily feel happy , easily get hurt. hehe
I am flexible. I will do all the things that my dad ask.(well,most of all)

4.I am stubborn sometimes, but usually with something I don't like. I would stand my right if I think it is not good.(oh yeah?I can't think the example when is the last time I've been stubborn)
 but I can change my mind easily.
I easily get influences. I easily get inspired.

5.I love my family so much! I am very afraid of losing them.I want them to stay with me through out of my life.That's why I think the faith has decides for me to get a future husband that living near to my house at Kedah. so that,I can always meet my family ;')

Only 5 simple facts ! easy! hehe.
More new pictures over here...






3 comments

  1. Akak pun join. Baru first day? Good luck kak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh. Kaki selfiiee. Kena tambahh tuu.bhehehe. hai my name nur aina hanis. Aina for short. Hahhaah. (*^ワ^*)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.